P4P Construction is looking for motivated Heavy Equipment Operators to build careers in the civil and environmental construction industry. We directly self-perform environmental remediation and geotechnical civil construction work, using in-house personnel and equipment resources.
- + years of experience and possess a solid work ethic.
- Operators must have experience in environmental or civil construction industry.
- Ability to run dozers and excavators (examples include backhoe, track hoe, articulated dump truck. water truck, compactors, skid-steer) required.
- Drivers must have off-road construction experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must pass a background check, physical/drug test.
- Comply with and promote all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents, and near misses to ensure adherence to the Company’s safety policy.
- Wear PPE at all times on the job site.
- Proven experience as an equipment operator
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions with good communication skills
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina