P4P Construction is seeking a remodel technician to include but not limited to residential and commercial remodeling. Candidate should be available to work weekdays and experienced in residential and commercial repair and remodels.
- Demo all existing flooring, cabinets, fixtures, wiring, and various residential materials.
- Install any new fixtures, flooring, cabinets, and various materials.
- Frame any added walls, rooms, or repairs
- Drywall installation.
- Lead and train any helpers or laborers assisting with various scopes.
- Communicate all progress and completions with management.
- Comply with and promote all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents, and near misses to ensure adherence to the Company’s safety policy.
- Wear PPE at all times on the job site.
- 3+ years experience as a remodeling technician
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions with good communication skills
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina